Monday, September 3, 2012

Rajasthan - The land of Royals

Well I have many thoughts about Rajasthan which I wish to share but surprisingly when I start pen down those all of sudden I feel what should I right. There are countless thoughts which I wish to write about this land of Romance, Royalty, Valour and Chivalry so where should I start from !!

Its a magical land that springs surprises at every turn, takes breath away at every bend, Rajasthan is land of contrasts. When one meet its teeming friendly people, so dull of joy, color and bonhomie they wonder is this same land of bloody battles.

Rajasthan is a historic state and the largest state of India.Cities in Rajasthan still retain their medieval flavor with forts and palaces, with havelis for people to stay, with temples and mosques for people to pray. Famous for vibrant bazaars (market), fabrics, jewellery and handicraft here tradition goes hand in hand with the contemporary.
Visit to Rajasthan during the festive season is must to enjoy most of its cultural heritage.

Some times I feel I am very much fascinated with this culture, rich heritage and royalness of this land (I hope you too believe this after going through my this post :) ). When I can be, they assume how much you will be after experiencing this feel.

Do visit one in lifetime and I am sure next time you will not wait for any invitation to come at this Land of king !!


No comments:

Post a Comment